Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Scenes from the Office...

The Scene: Drek and two of his officemates, S and D, are in their cramped office. One of S's students has just departed following a twenty minute conference. This conference was marked by a staggering lack of apparent thought- on the part of the student.

Drek: Wow, S. I gotta say- I'm impressed.

D: Yeah, me too.

Drek: I mean, I just wanted to stand up a couple times there and applaud. You are so patient. Bravo, Dr. S, bravo.

S: Well thank you. You know, I asked them to come in here, so I can't very well insult him.

Drek: See, that's the difference between you and me. That's usually the first thing I do.

D: laughs

S: Yeah, you know... he just didn't seem to want to be here, or be talking to me.

Drek: Dude, he didn't seem like he wanted to boot-up his prefrontal cortex.

D: That's what I was thinking!

S: laughs

Drek: Man, you just had a twenty-minute conversation with brainstem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter