Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Tales from the Office: Counterfactual Edition

The Scene: Drek, his Sainted Fiancee, and his Officemate, are on the way to get coffee. They're discussing a recent birthday party Drek and D's SF attended for a member of D's SF's church.

Officemate: So did you just go to tormet the UUs?

Drek: Actually, my Sainted Fiancee can tell you, but I'm very gentle with the UUs.

D's SF: You've got to understand, if Drek were going to belong to a religion, he'd probably be UU.

Drek: ...

D's SF: Of course, this would be some bizarre alternate universe.

Officemate: laughs

D's SF: You know, I was talking with Sheila the other day, and she's a Buddhist, but if she weren't buddhist, she says she'd be a UU.

Officemate: Well, that makes sense.

D's SF: And if I weren't a UU, I'd probably be Buddhist.

Drek: And you know, if I weren't an atheist, I'd be in denial.

Officemate: laughs

D's SF: Oh! Nice wordplay there.

Drek: Thanks. I was worried I wouldn't get it in there in time.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL
LOL
LOL

Thursday, October 26, 2006 11:16:00 AM  
Anonymous texino said...

Hello, this is Texino of Panama. Perhaps you remember me? I am only here because a man called Smith claims he googled (?) texino's name and found out that you had some opinion or concern in regard to my self. As for me, I am very busy in aid of procuring a supply of salt in 100 lb billets. In the tropics, despite the lack of seasons, we do have seasonal tasks. Tis now the season for salting the Zombies; most importantly Zombie "Frank" because he actually works on occasion and brings a check of several thousands of dollars. Needed dollars. When Frank gets "salted" other Zombies will show up and point to their oral area (s) and make noise. By the decrepit state shown by some of the poor devils, I feel that they are of the loosely knit tribe of forest dwellers and not our people at all. Still a zombie needs salt and it's better that we help these chaps than if they try and bust up a banana operation like last year.

Got to go and do. If you want to see our Zombie Frank in action, please go to http://candlewater.com/ sometimes they try and pretend they have the real Frank. Some times they do. You look and see for your self. You may write with you questions to texino@gmail.com

Tomas

Thursday, October 26, 2006 11:26:00 AM  
Blogger plain(s)feminist said...

Well, hell, I don't know about you, but *I* want to see Zombie Frank in action...

Thursday, October 26, 2006 11:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter