Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Tales from Pre-School

My Sainted Fiancee and I have a friend, Stacie, who works at a pre-school. She recently related a tale to us that, frankly, deserves to be shared. The Scene: Stacie is in the pre-school talking with her student, Tim, in the morning before things get going.

Tim: Teacher! Miss Stacie! Miss Stacie!

Stacie: Good morning, Tim, how are you?

Tim: Good.

Stacie: Did anything exciting happen since yesterday?

Tim: I went to sleep...

Stacie: Did you have any dreams?

Tim: Yes.

Stacie: What did you dream about?

Tim: I dreamed I freed my people.

Stacie: ...

Stacie: You mean the four year olds?

For those who are wondering: I have some more interesting posts I'm working on, but just don't have time to finish them up. I'm going to be getting a CT scan of my head later on today, so I have to compress a lot of work into this morning. Hopefully we'll be back on track next week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous bookmobile said...

Drek,

So you're finally getting your head examined. Good idea.

;)

Friday, October 27, 2006 6:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter