Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Unusual get-out-the-vote strategies...

I could post something interesting* today on the relationship between government and religion, but I don't think I will. I have a lot of grading to do and, unfortunately, I really should get some of it done sooner rather than later.

But, to entertain you a little, please enjoy this example of an unusual approach to whipping up support from the Republican base.

I had no idea at all that Condi could dance like that! Although, maybe the boots should be been a clue.

Enjoy!

* Well, insofar as any of my posts are actually interesting, as opposed to a way to waste time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter