Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Monday, October 02, 2006

What an offer!

This e-mail recently appeared in my inbox:


****************************
GRADUATE STUDENT BOOK CLUB
****************************

Join us for the first meeting of the Graduate Student Book Club! At this meeting, we will determine a book list for the year and set future meeting times.

Where: Student Union Meeting Rooms
When: Thursday, 7:00pm


To which I, and others, responded:

"Finally! Something to do with my abundant free time!"



Needless to say, folks, I'm back from my trip. It was... interesting. And, as it happens, I have some news for everyone. Please note that this news is not particularly good, unless you aren't particularly fond of me.

So, you know, most people.

In any case, you'll probably hear all about it tomorrow. Sorry to be such a tease but, this should give some of you hours of fun procrastinating from work, so I feel that my job is done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter