Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Election Night Update!

I'm watching the election results with keen interest- particularly given that Democrats are cutting into the Republican margin hard and fast. We actually have a chance of capturing the senate. It's too early to tell whether or not that will happen but, in the meantime at the risk of seeming ungracious, I just want to express a personal sentiment:

Suck it, Harris. Your pushup bra can't help you now!



Although, come to think of it, it was more dignified than that unfortunate campaign appearance by Nancy Pelosi.*



Yes. I am, indeed, a photoshop god!**

Stay tuned folks- the election night festivities are just getting started.

* I kid because I love, people. Besides, that one was all for Cruffler who feels rather... strongly... about Pelosi. I leave it to you to decide what, exactly, that means.

** I, however, am a god like the purported god of mankind. This is to say, startlingly incompetent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter