Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

In case you hadn't already guessed...

I am presently away from home visiting family and friends. Particularly I am visiting my Sainted Fiancee's family, including her mother, her father, and her little sister. While traveling my blogging will be, at best, spotty. Sorry about that but, hey, what do you expect? It isn't like I get paid for this. I don't even run ads.

I'll post when I can and look for regular posting to resume in early January.

Unless, of course, some of my illustrious co-bloggers post in the meantime.

No pressure.*


* No, seriously, I'm not trying to pressure you. Anything you want to contribute is great, but I maintain a pretty reliable schedule normally so a vacation every now and then doesn't make me feel guilty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter