Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Yahweh or my way...

As a fairly substantial percentage of mankind would agree, today is the Christian-cum-Pagan holiday known as Christmas. This day, perhaps more than any other, is the focus of right-wing insanity and, as such, might be expected to generate a lot of ire from a devout atheist such as myself. However, as I spend a very ecumencial day with my parents, my sister, her husband, my Sainted Fiancee, and my future best man, I prefer to think of Christmas in its one universal meaning...

Peace on Earth, goodwill toward men. Give to others, and wash your hands before you touch that.

Happy Holidays, folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter