Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

As a side note...

I've just learned from Tara Smith, who writes the fabulous blog Aetiology, that this is National Delurking Week!*

On the one hand, if people want to lurk I'm perfectly fine with it. I do blog, after all, mostly just because I enjoy writing. On the other hand, however, I put a lot of work into helping all of y'all procrastinate, so you could at least say hello!**

Come on, don't be shy! Drop me a line! Hell, make a request for a post and maybe I'll go with it.

What's the worst that could happen?


* Seriously, who the hell comes up with these weeks? What's next? National Malaysian Midget Erectile Dysfunction Week?

** Thanks, of course, to the usual suspects that I know read the blog because they do comment now and then. It is nice to know I'm not just talking to myself here.

2 Comments:

Blogger jeremy said...

Actually, a different issue is who gets to decide when it's National Delurking Week. Does someone just declare it?

Thursday, January 11, 2007 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger Tom Bozzo said...

Now *that* would have been something for the meme-propagation experiment at Acephalous to have studied. My prior is that National Delurking Weeks are declared rather frequently in various reaches of the blogiverse, and that coordination is weak because relatively few high-traffic blogs bootstrap the meme by ask their viewers to de-lurk. But I could be convinced otherwise.

Friday, January 12, 2007 9:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter