Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Returning...

So far today my Sainted Fiancee and I have been having a fabulous time.

Plane that smells like raw sewage?

Check!

Plane that is mysteriously delayed?

Check!

Mysterious turbulence that makes the aforementioned love of my life turn a nasty shade of green?

Check!

Mad dash to connecting flight?

Check!

Discovery at the end of mad dash that connecting flight is, itself, mysteriously delayed?

Check!

Near homicidal desire to stop traveling?

Check!

In-airport wireless access with which to assauge my murderous hate?

Check!


Buckle-up folks- I'm on my way home.*

* Not that I'm going to get there any time soon, mind you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter