Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Ahem. I seem to be on Blogger 2.0 now...

Well, the inevitable has finally occured and Total Drek is now a Blogger 2.0 blog.

So how is it? Well... It's kinda fluffy. At the moment, I think I miss the old clunky blogger, but I'm sure in time I'll adapt. Kinda like when I switched away from DOS to Windows.

Lemme know if you see any glitches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter