Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Monday, March 05, 2007

The Gypsy Curse wins again.

Folks who know me personally are aware that I am suffering under what I refer to as a "gypsy curse." I believe* this to be so for a simple reason: I have a paper that everyone likes, but nobody wants to publish. Indeed, I think I've written one of the most beloved unpublishable pieces of crap ever. I thought I had defeated this curse recently but, as it turns out, not so much.

Fuck you, Gypsy** Curse! Fuck you right in the butt.


* No, I don't really believe I'm cursed. It just feels like it.

** I don't have anything against Gypsies, mind you, they were just the first group believed to level curses that sprang to mind years and years ago when I first started down this path to madness.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter