Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Sick, twisted, gruseome... funny!

In lieu of an actual post today (since I'm busy) allow me to point all of you to the fine webcomic Perry Bible Fellowship. Now, I know what you're thinking: this doesn't sound like a webcomic that I would recommend. Hell, the splash page when you first go to the site probably doesn't do much to dispel that notion. Fear not, however: the PBF is chocked full of so much inappropriate humor that, in all honesty, it makes this blog look like Dick f-ing Clark's New Years "Rockin" Eve. Don't believe me? Then see for yourself. Do you like comics about pedophilia?



How about animal testing?



Or even old cartoons some of us remember from our childhood?



And those are the tame ones. Don't even get me started on the less appropriate examples. It's a funny webcomic if your sense of humor is anywhere near as crass and tasteless as my own. So, you know, several of you.

Have fun! As for me, I have to go argue with a student about how it isn't my fault if they failed my course after blowing it off for an entire semester.


As a side note: As always, at the request of the artist I will be happy to remove the comics from this blog. Mostly, I just think they make it more likely my readers will actually take a look.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter