Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Monday, May 14, 2007

"You'll never guess where I am..."

Just at the moment, Drek fans, I am away from my normal digs visiting my Sainted Fiancee's cousin. He's a fun guy who is interested a variety of environmentally-friendly causes and lives with his own fiancee. Who is Hungarian. And blows glass for fun. Needless to say, they're an interesting pair. In any case, I am more or less indisposed for the time being but normal blogging should resume on Wednesday.

In the meantime if you need your normal dose of irreverance try Bible Fight, the flash game that allows you to pit various biblical characters* against each other in a fight to the finish. I mean, I'm not the only one who has ever wanted to see Eve beat the shit out of Noah, right?

I didn't think so.


* I know the convention is to refer to them as biblibal "figures," but I often thinks this gives the bible too much credit.**

** Heh. That reminds me of that period in my life when I wanted to be a fiction writer. I used to joke that I wanted to write a really, really long novel- I mean we're talking "War and Peace" long- and then refer to it as, "The longest work of fiction since the bible." Ah... dare to dream.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter