Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Phenylephrine hydrochloride is my friend.

Today, some of you will be distressed to hear, is not a good day for blogging. This is for the simple reason that I am suffering from a head cold and thus am having a difficult time thinking. Given how little thought goes into my typical blog post, you should all be quite horrified at this prospect. So, rather than attempting to force myself to compose a vaguely entertaining or useful post, I am going to reserve my limited resources for more productive activities today.

Does this mean that y'all are on your own for diversion today? Nah. I've got you covered. Instead of suffering through my usual crap, please enjoy this fascinating, and entertaining, presentation from a lexicographer. Don't know what a lexicographer is? Then watch the clip. You'll be glad you did.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter