Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Monday, October 29, 2007

The New Dairy...

The Scene: Drek and his Wife are having breakfast in their apartment. Drek is using a napkin to clean a rivulet of milk from the side and mouth of the jug.

D's Wife: Hey! Don't use that napkin for the- !

Drek: (looks up)

D's Wife: You touched it to the mouth of the jug! You don't know where the outside of that has been!

Drek: True. That said, I doubt that there's some sort of dangerous milk-jug-borne pathogen wandering loose out there.

D's Wife: (sighing) Yeah, you're right. Still, you don't know what could have gotten on there. You don't know what has touched it.

Drek: Well, that's tr-

D's Wife: I mean, it could have salmonella on it! It's a CHICKEN PRODUCT!

Drek: ...

Drek: What the hell kind of milk do you drink?! Because I only drink milk from mammals.

D's Wife: (laughing) Yes. Yes. You're right. I knew that.

Drek: This is so going in the blog.

D's Wife: NO! That would be mean.

Drek: Oh, hush. You're smarter than I am, anyway. Let me have my little victory.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger yli said...

congrats drek and wife!! i see your wife is still sainted in picture even if the written title has changed! :)
i misread the title first as "the new diary" -- but that would have been appropriate too: have a wonderful new book/chapter/diary of life!

Monday, October 29, 2007 5:59:00 PM  
Anonymous bookmobile said...

Ah...Drek and Drek's Wife. Warms the old ticker. Yes, I sound like I'm from the 30s. Anyway, I hope you two had a great day. Sorry I couldn't be there.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 2:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter