Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

You ask, Total Drek Answers!

As a blogger I am sometimes turned to as an authority on various matters. This surprises me since my very first blog post explicitly rejects the idea that I have useful things to say, but there you are. Strangely, the most common inquiry is: "What would happen if a classics professor applied for a vanity license plate?" To my great surprise, I can now provide an answer:



If you didn't already, make sure you take note of the model of the car. It makes the humor so very much better.

When you're this creative, I suspect you are never lacking for amusement.

Frankly, given that I get asked random questions from time to time, I've decided to finally just bow to the inevitable and embark upon a unique sort of experiment: offer to answer questions in blog posts as a sort of sick, twisted advice column. No, I'm not kidding. Basically my readers' penchant for posing strange dilemmas has combined with my now nearly perpetual level of business to generate a voltron of stupidity. Aren't we all lucky.

So here's how it works: you ask me a question, either in comments or via my e-mail address,* and I will consider answering in blog post format. You may get a serious answer, if it's an interesting question, or a totally flippant answer, if it's not an interesting question.**

Good luck, have fun, and we'll see if I can possibly get any more lazy than I am right now.


* drek_the_uninteresting@hotmail.com

** Note that this will be subjectively determined by my already addled psyche.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger S.S.Stone said...

When do you think you'll finish your art assignment? ;)

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 9:04:00 PM  
Blogger yli said...

hahaha! i had to control my impulse to sign off as s.s.stone and ask about your art work! :)

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 11:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

S.S. Stone - I understand the interest in Drek drawing (really, I have the crayons and the paper at hand), but it's going to have to wait until at least after the wedding. - Drek's Sainted Fiance

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger S.S.Stone said...

yli! ohh you wouldn't? laughing here!!! I think the world is waiting for this.
Thank you Drek's Sainted Fiance for the info and yesss ~ sigh ~...guess we'll have no choice but to wait but remember, he CAN use markers but NOT crayons.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 9:48:00 PM  
Blogger yli said...

drek and drek's sainted fiancee -- congrats on the impending nuptials! that's exciting.

here's my question to drek, for your new column then: what are you going to call your sainted fiancee on the blog after the wedding? i hope it's going to be something better-sounding than "sainted wife" or "sainted spouse"...

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 11:10:00 PM  
Blogger Drek said...

Actually, she has specifically requested that I not refer to her as my Sainted Wife since it will be too much pressure. I haven't actually decided on a solution to this dilemma, however.


Perhaps I will use a poll?

Thursday, October 11, 2007 11:14:00 AM  
Blogger TDEC said...

As long as you don't refer to her as The Wife or My Other Half. Also, I'm with s.s. stone on the artwork. You can use as stress relief...

Tuesday, October 23, 2007 8:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter