Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I'm just asking...

There won't be much of a post today given that I have a rather important commitment that I just can't put off,* but... is it just me, or are the blog posts showing up waaaay lower on the page than normal?

I mean, anybody have an idea what the hell that is all about? Did I make blogger angry or something?

And for anyone who is curious: I'm pretty sure the glitch with my home computer is a bad memory board. Damnit, solid state components are not supposed to fail after the first 100 hours or so. I am terribly vexed.

Stay tuned. Hopefully more tomorrow.


* Personal stuff. Nothing I want to discuss in public, you know?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger yli said...

i've been mostly reading your posts in bloglines so i'm not sure if the page looks different than before. but your contributors block is occupying all the space across the page instead of being part of the side bar. could be something easy to fix in the templates.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 10:45:00 PM  
Blogger tina said...

It looks like the contributors list has gone from a sidebar to a title across the page, and that's what is pushing down your posts. Weird.

Good luck with your personal stuff, Krek!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 6:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter