Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Well... so that happened.

A regular reader of this blog recently took the liberty of e-mailing me... something. I say "something" with a certain trepidation because, to be totally frank, words are simply inadequate to describe this thing. Do you dare to experience it? I suspect you do:

The Mystery Link!

For those who absolutely require some sort of certainty in their lives, the target of the elegant and finely crafted link above is the product of the same gentleman who brought us BadgerBadgerBadger, and is thus perhaps worthy of your attention.

As for me, I have a lot of grading to do and not a lot of time in which to do it.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Practicing Idealist said...

Why did I just watch that? It's almost as disturbing as the "OMG! Brains" video that Anomie posted last week.
I need to go back to grading, where the world (surprisingly) is a bit saner.

Monday, November 05, 2007 2:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter