Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Christmas on the Internets...

I often time have a hard time figuring out what to give people for holidays. Granted, I'm not as bad as my father who once gave my mother a toilet seat for their anniversary, but I still labor under certain deficiencies in that area. As such, I would normally be very pleased to receive gift-giving advice. Keep in mind that "normally" doesn't mean "in this case." I received the following helpful suggestion recently:



So, basically, they're suggesting that this year we should be giving the gift of cock. I honestly don't know what amuses me more: that they're giving a discount on an item guaranteed to make something else bigger* or the kinds of advertising slogans that just naturally flow forth...

"This year, give him the gift that keeps on giving. But if it keeps giving for more than six hours at a time, alert your physician."

"Is that a candy bar in your stocking, or was Santa just happy to see you?"

"Even Frosty doesn't have a carrot like this!"


Honestly, how did we ever get by without shitty spam?


* A discounted increase?

As a side note: This just completely baffles me.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger S.S.STONE said...

This comment has nothing to do with this rather lame and to use your word "stoopid" post, but I was wondering if you are going to be posting your "art work" anytime soon...reason being I believe I may be leaving the blogging community and would like to put closure on this.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007 12:50:00 PM  
Blogger Anomie said...

what's weird is that i, too, get ads asking me if i want to increase the size of my penis.

although i do like the creative slogans.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007 6:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter