Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Too true.

From the always excellent xkcd comes this wonderful comic that, more or less, exactly replicates an exchange between my wife and I:



Curse you, Conservapedia!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous a very public sociologist said...

Lol, I fear that is all too common an occurrence. But what do you do when your spouse is that wrong person on the internetz?

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 1:11:00 AM  
Blogger Drek said...

If there's anything married life has taught me, it's that my wife is never wrong about anything. I just mis-hear her sometimes.

Or, at least, that's what happened if I know what's good for me...

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 9:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter