Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Oh man.

I thought I had seen it all. As it turns out, I was wrong:



I know there's a line between "supporting breast cancer research" and "mocking breast cancer research," but I am not at all clear which side of that line this "collectible" appears on.

On second thought, I think I'm happier not knowing.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger monsoon said...

rodents, pearls, and breast cancer? am i the only one missing the connection here?

Monday, March 10, 2008 10:56:00 AM  
Blogger Drek said...

On thinking about the hat more, maybe the product should carry the slogan: "Pimps united against tittie-cancer!"

Monday, March 10, 2008 10:57:00 AM  
Blogger monsoon said...

HAHAHA! the hat is pimp-a-licious!

Monday, March 10, 2008 7:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter