Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's hypnotic.

In lieu of a post today, allow me to suggest that you watch this. Now, I know, I know: it's going to look like something tawdry at first. Seriously, though, let it get a minute or two in and then tell me if the coordination alone isn't cool as hell:



I don't even know how to describe it.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Anomie said...

Awesome.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 1:16:00 PM  
Blogger Marf said...

You know, through the entire thing I expected them to remove the boxes from their heads at some point and reveal that they were actually guys.

Yeah, that's how much I've been warped by the internet.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008 4:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter