Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Friday, August 01, 2008

Best argument for patronizing them I've ever heard.

Watch this. My comments following will be brief.



I particularly enjoy the confident claim that the "sodomite group" (i.e. homosexual friendly organization) exists for the purpose of destroying the family. How fantastic would those group meetings be? "Okay, first on the agenda for today: a discussion of ways to corrupt the family. Then, Bob made his famous spinach dip and we have dominoes and pinocle!"

In any case, I have never wanted a Big Mac so much in my entire life.

More when I return from Sociolapalooza 2008. In the meantime, for loyal readers who are at the ASAs, a hot tip: there is, in fact, free WiFi in the Sheraton outside the employment service. It's the network named "Hynes Wireless Network." And no, the irony of posting this information online is not lost on me.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dan Hi said...

First, I'm oddly fascinated by the alternation of the colors of the letters in that video. Why do they sometimes lump two read letters together but other times alternate one by one? Is there some sort of formula for maximum creepy that involves inconsistent patterns? It's very strange.

Second, I definitely ate some McDonald's on the ride back from Boston. I think that $20,000 will prove a wise investment on their part if they don't screw it up.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008 5:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter