Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"Deep Thoughts" with Jack Handy Drek.

This morning on the radio, the news announcer asked, "What would you do if you didn't have enough skin to cover your entire body?"*

My answer was, "Scream and seek medical attention," but his answer had something to do with hermit crabs.

Call me crazy, but I don't think that will help.



* True story, actually. That is a direct quote from NPR. I really like NPR but my local affiliate has started airing a "science" program that is either geared for the very young, or is just very stupid.

Cross-posted on Scatterplot.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Marf said...

Yeah... Call me unimaginative, but I think I'd go with the "seek medical help" option, too...

Tuesday, September 02, 2008 1:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter