Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Too cool not to post.

Have you ever seen a lightning strike in slow motion? Would you like to:



The opinions of others suggest that the video is legit and, I think we can all agree, utterly f-ing cool.

That is all for now but, if you're lucky, maybe tomorrow maybe I'll blog about the book I'm reading now. What book is it? Well, I'm not ready to say but I will admit that if I had to describe it in two words, those two words would be: "startlingly ignorant."

Good times.


UPDATE: Glitch with the video has been fixed.

h/t to Fresh Brainz.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Dan Hirschman said...

The video appears to have already been removed. Alas, no lightning for me.

Thursday, August 14, 2008 9:45:00 AM  
Blogger Drek said...

Try it now...

Thursday, August 14, 2008 12:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Dan Hirschman said...

Well, now it's awesome.

Thursday, August 14, 2008 5:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter