Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

A brave new day.

I'm blogging over on Scatterplot today and, in one of my frequent bouts of poor judgment, have decided to introduce them to Conservapedia's unique brand of whatthefuckery.

Somehow, I doubt I will receive thanks for this.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Looney said...

Just bounced on over from Marf's blog and noticed y'all are frustrated. Any particular reason why?

[Caution: I am a happy whacked out fundamentalist Christian. I will understand if you want me to hit the back button!]

Thursday, September 04, 2008 9:22:00 PM  
Blogger Drek said...

Looney: Well, first off, you're welcome to hang around whether I agree with you or not. I more or less warn everyone that the advice and commentary you get from me are worth what you pay for them but, beyond that blanket admonition, I don't try to drive anyone off.

I confess, however, I don't know exactly what you're talking about. The post you left a comment about (a shunt to a longer post on scatterplot) is really played more for humor than anything else, and I think that's how people are reacting. If you found me through Marf you may be referring to my post on Sarah Palin but... yeah... I pretty much made it clear why I view her as a poor candidate. So, while you might label my feelings as "frustration" (though I don't think that's the right term) I'm not sure how I could explain my reasoning in any more detail.

Can you clarify what you're asking? Maybe use a few nouns or something?

Friday, September 05, 2008 7:23:00 AM  
Blogger Looney said...

The 'frustrated' part was from your blogs introduction: "Total Drek - or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on ..."

So, are y'all still frustrated, or does the header need updating? :)

Friday, September 05, 2008 7:52:00 AM  
Blogger Drek said...

Oh, that!

Nah, we have the usual level of frustration going on. Professional, personal, sexual... you know. The whole academic stereotype.

Friday, September 05, 2008 7:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter