Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Presented with only brief commentary interruption.

My lovely wife recently brought this gem to my attention and I, of course, thought that it deserved yours as well:



Not a lot to say about it except that, really, this is how I feel when people tell me I should get on MySpace.

Thanks, but I'm not really into Pokemon.


Cross-posted over on Scatterplot.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter