Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I'm having a good day.

Yesterday's election can only produce one response which, in the style of this blog, is both hopeful, ironic, and rather crude. Wait, is that three things? Well, also in the style of this blog, I can't count. Anyway, your Total Drek electoral celebration awaits:



And if a victory by Barack Obama isn't enough to get me fired up today, after I taught class one of my students came up and said, "You know, I'm just telling you because you probably don't hear this enough, but you're a really good professor." Isn't it cute when they call grad students professors? In any case, I'm actually pretty touched by this and, since this student is doing pretty (though not excessively) well, I can hopefully take it seriously.

Academia! Fuck yeah!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter