Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Interestingly, I don't like either food.

The Scene: Drek and his wife are lying in bed after the morning alarm has gone off. Both remain rather sleepy.

Drek's Wife: Hey.

Drek: Hey. How did you sleep?

Drek's Wife: Pretty well. How about you?

Drek: I had some weird dreams.

Drek's Wife: How weird?

Drek: I dreamt that I had to fight a man eating chicken McNugget with... well... I think it was a McGriddle.

Drek's Wife: That sounds unhealthy.

Drek: Yeah.

Drek's Wife: So, did you win?

Drek: No, the McNugget was winning.

Drek's Wife: ...

Drek's Wife: Oh you mean- !

Drek: Yeah. It was a man-eating chicken McNugget, not a man eating a chicken McNugget.

Drek's Wife: Oh!

Drek: Although I think you'd have to say it was still pretty unhealthy.

Drek's Wife: True.

Drek: Unconsciousness is a time of wonder for me.

Drek's Wife: Anything else?

Drek: My father told you a Spiro Agnew joke involving the bible.

Drek's Wife: Funny?

Drek: No.

Drek's Wife: Okay then. Good morning!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter