Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Irony: You is doing it right.

Here's a riddle: why is it that workshops to teach you how to manage your time always seem to tell you two hours worth of material in four hours?

And for bonus points: why haven't I learned that the best use of my time is almost never to listen to someone tell me how to get the best use of my time?

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mister Troll said...

I'm somewhat perturbed to find I've become a fan of David Allen and the GTD method.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009 1:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter