Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Well, what did I expect?

So, y'all know how I feel about vaccines. This probably also gives you a sense of how I feel about Jenny McCarthy, the stripper-cum-activist who hates vaccines. Also, she hates the english language, but that's not important right now.

Given the above, keep two things in mind:

(1) Jenny McCarthy thinks it's dangerous to inject oneself with inactivated viral material in order to develop an immunity.
(2) Botox is botulism toxin, which is of course a very dangerous substance derived from bacteria.

And then read this from an interview with McCarthy:

"I love Botox, I absolutely love it," she said. "I get it minimally, so I can still move my face. But I really do think it's a savior."


Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that's right. According to Jenny:

Injecting kids with viral or bacterial material to prevent horrible diseases like pertussis = bad.

Injecting oneself with bacterial toxins so as to preserve an illusion of greater youth = good.

I guess it's good to know what she considers important.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter