Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

You know you want one.

Given how much time I spend talking about statistics, several of my undergraduates recently brought a rather awesome website to my attention. I refer to Sassy Statistics, which offers a fine line of stats humor apparel. No, really, they do, and they're quite funny. Just check out this sample:

For the person who is willing to stretch pronunciation a bit and loves the analysis of variance comes this entry:



Or, for those who just love using Greek for their parameters, comes this witty offering:



There are a number of wonderful designs- one of which my lovely wife bought me* for my birthday- and most will give you a chuckle, if not an overwhelming urge to buy clothing. Have fun!**


* Bonus points if you can guess which one. It may even help you identify me someday, though I doubt it.

** No, I'm not getting a kickback from the company. Yes, I just find it funny.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter