Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Friday, April 17, 2009

The total dummies guide to never using a total dummies guide ever for anything. Ever.

I don't know what to say at this point except, "Oh my god! Where has this website been all my life"? This would have been so useful when I was getting married:



Or even the last time I had a conversation with my cousin about the (c)rapture:



I feel... I feel like somehow I've come home!


As a side note, I do not mean to imply that my wife jumped me on our second date or that divorce is looming in our future. I really just wanted to point out, as humorously as possible, just how bad an idea it would have been for me to write a vow for the wedding. Seriously.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter