Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

How can you not love this?

I've mentioned Girl Genius, the webcomic of Phil and Kaja Foglio before. For those who don't remember, it's an alternate history steampunk themed world where mad scientists (known as "sparks") rule the Earth. And when I say "mad" I mean both "kinda crazy" and "prone to fits of rage." Today's comic is one I couldn't help laughing at and thought I would share. I blacked out some of the original panels to focus your attention, but I strongly recommend you check out the original and read through the archives. You won't regret it. Anyway, today Agatha Heterodyne, our eponymous heroine, lays down the law and finds out that not all sparks build war machines and horrible monsters:



You know, I think I actually submitted that proposal to the NSF. Getting the IRB clearance was a bitch, too.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter