Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Monday, June 08, 2009

A work of pure, unadulterated genius.

A grateful hat tip to my wife, who ran into this helpful little movie on Facebook.* I often joke with her that I tend to be very literal both in what I mean when I speak and in how I interpret what others mean. Needless to say, this likely explains my crippling inability to appreciate poetry.** So, you can imagine my excitement at this music video, which seems perfect for people like me.

Enjoy!




* "Facebook! Stalking old high school crushes has never been so easy!"

** Well, that and the fact that I have absolutely no rhythm whatsoever.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ken Houghton said...

Stalking old h.s. crushes requires them not to have (or have married into) generic last names.

Or, if they did that, it requires them to be stupid enough to affiliate themselves with your high school, whereas most crushes like to pretend that time doesn't exist.

Now Finish that Dissertation and keep in mind that your wife is a Saint.

Sunday, June 21, 2009 5:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter