Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Monday, August 17, 2009

I'd rather be named 'Sue.'

If I were employed as a dictionary editor, I like to think I might one day be responsible for an entry like this:

Merkin- noun
1. A pitcher for the San Francisco Giants.
2. An unusual type of wig.


And the most amazing thing? I'm not even the one who made that connection at the game!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay Livingston said...

Those of us of a certain age can remember LBJ addressing the nation as "my fellow merkins."

Monday, August 17, 2009 1:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter