Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Friday, February 26, 2010

You wanna know how big a geek I am?

I'm such an enormous geek, that I think this solar system simulator may be the best online game I've ever played.

Have fun!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Marf said...

It's difficult to set up a stable system with 1 star and 1 planet with 2 moons.

Friday, February 26, 2010 5:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drek,

So cool. Try this one. Let it run for a bit. My table's spacing gets all messed up, but I'm sure you can figure it out.

Position Velocity
Body Mass X Y X Y
1 500 0 0 0 1
2 20 200 0 0 150
3 2 20 -10 0 125

Friday, February 26, 2010 8:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter