Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Just in case...

So, you should familiarize yourself with this advice. You know, just in case it should be useful:



That is all.



Hat-tip to Unreasonable Faith for that work of beauty.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jonas Wisser said...

And remember: Helvetica is key.

Monday, April 19, 2010 11:16:00 AM  
Blogger Marf said...

Oh, hey... For once I beat you to posting something on my blog.

Monday, April 19, 2010 6:28:00 PM  
Blogger scripto said...

Hey! They came here. If they want to communicate with me they can learn English. My grandfather did. I'll be damned if I'm gong to press one for English and two for Rigelian. (and they better be carrying a Green Card).

Wednesday, April 21, 2010 7:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter