Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A brilliant presentation.

People ask me sometimes why I am so down on the notion that positive thinking can influence the universe. The answer is not, as you might think, that it's because I'm a mean bastard.* No, really, the reason is because it just doesn't goddamn work and can be intensely harmful to people besides. And if you don't want to believe me, then listen to Barbara Ehrenreich tell it much better than I ever could:



Word.



* I mean, I'm that too, but that's not the point.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter