Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Friday, July 09, 2010

Another morsel.

And it's just as short because I'm still gone and my internet access is sketchy. Nevertheless, enjoy this little treat:



I dunno how I'm ever gonna finish the Ph.D. with this kinda stuff on the menu. Hell. I guess I better develop some will power, eh?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still need to play the expansion packs for DC. I need a clone to do my teaching and research so I can play Fallout full time.
~FHR

Saturday, July 10, 2010 6:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter