Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Monday, July 05, 2010

The awesome, it is impending.

Sadly, there will not be much of a post today, or for a few days, since my wife and I are leaving on our previously mentioned trip today. Hey, don't complain- you knew it was coming. Nevertheless, I'll try and drop a few tasty little morsels for y'all while I'm gone. And the first of said morsels is this:



Now tell me you didn't start salivating just a bit while watching that. Go ahead, I dare you.

See you when I get back!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger JLT said...

Want!

Just played through Portal again, great game.

Tuesday, July 06, 2010 6:47:00 AM  
Blogger Marf said...

I think GLaDOS is going to be a lot more vindictive this time. Now it's personal.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010 9:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter