Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Damnit, where did all this work come from?

Hey folks! I have returned from my recent trip only to discover a mountain of work awaiting my attention. Okay, "discover" is a bit unfair since I pretty much knew it would be there but, hey, what do you want from me? In any case, you can look forward to the next real installment in Left Behind* tomorrow and a resumption of typical blogging- more or less- to follow. Aren't you lucky?

In the meantime, please enjoy one of the most amusing depictions of one of the most fundamental logical fuckups in homeopathy that I think I have ever seen:



Ah, xkcd! You bring a smile to my grumpy heart.


* For those who are curious, we will also discuss the outcome of the recent voting process as well. So if you haven't voted yet, now is the bloody time.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter