Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Monday, August 23, 2010

I guess Snoop Dogg lost a bet?

During my recent visit to the ASA Annual Meetings, someone was "nice" enough to show me this... thing:



I honestly have no idea what to say about that. The best I can do is that I think it likely that Katy Perry is hoaxing music videos in a manner reminiscent of the legendary Sokal affair. Any day now she will issue a press release chiding the music industry as well as the public for being taken in by such a bizarre and transparently awful simulacrum of a song.*

Please?



* Yeah, actually, they made that movie already. It starred Rachel Leigh Cook and was actually pretty good.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter