Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

NSFW but totally worth it.



I've gotta be honest, I've always been more of a Heinlein fan myself,* but it's nice to see some appreciation for the classics.


* Which strikes me as a little funny since, given Heinlein's thoughts on free love,** the singer would've been more likely to get some action from Bob than Ray, you know?***

** I mean, hell, have you READ "Stranger in a Strange Land"? There's actually a serious discussion about the circumstances under which it would be rude to turn down a bisexual threesome.

*** Well, if it weren't for the fact that Ray is alive while Bob isn't, anyway.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger scripto said...

Well, I wouldn't want Heinlein or Bradbury fucking me but that is the best Ray Bradbury song ever.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 5:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter