Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Friday, December 17, 2010

A message for the holidays...

In an unusual step, I've decided to use the blog to help promote a religious message. Enjoy!



Hell, it's better than Scientology.*



* Though, I have to admit, I don't really find Scientology to be crazier than any other young religion.

As a side note: Yes, I am busy grading right now. Why do you ask?

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

OpenID whatisthewhat said...

This may be my favorite video of all time. I find it absolutely terrifying that the two guys look just like the doting husbands cat napping in the chairs outside the Macy's women's dressing rooms. If I order a book, does it also come with key charm jewelery?

Friday, December 17, 2010 10:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter