Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Deep Thoughts with Drek the Uninteresting

A lot of people have phobias. I don't normally think of myself as phobic, but some things scare me. Mermaids, for example, are really creepy. It's not that they're half-fish, half-woman. That's weird but it's not too weird. I mean, I used to date. But where are their genitals and rectum? They're just smooth down there. Doesn't anybody think that's weird? That their only major orifice is a mouth? I wonder if maybe it isn't a mouth. Maybe it's really a cloaca but, like sea anemones, they eat through it too. I don't care how nicely the crab sings, if that thing is what I think it is, I most certainly am not going to kiss the girl.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to have to share this with you.

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0110/wet-goddess.php

Wednesday, May 04, 2011 9:51:00 AM  
OpenID sassafrasjunction said...

Men have been terrified of mermaids for a loooong time... Something about being tied to dangers of sexy-time:

http://symboldictionary.net/?p=1153

Wednesday, May 04, 2011 11:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter