Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Just FYI...

So, just to warn everyone, tomorrow we will not be seeing another installment in my popular barely tolerated, award-winning surprisingly highly ranked on google series on The Overton Window. This is for two reasons. First, there's something I really have to discuss tomorrow that's much more... what's the word? Ah! Topical. Yes, there's something more topical that really needs to be talked about tomorrow.

And second, my dissertation defense looms and, frankly, I haven't had time to write the episode in question. Go figure. For those who are curious, please enjoy this dramatic preenactment of my defense:



I just wish I understood the university rule requiring Ph.D. candidates to wear red and black face paint when they go before the committee. Ah, well.

So, yeah, we should get back to our usual stuff next week or the week following. Thanks for your patience!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter