Total Drek

Or, the thoughts of several frustrated intellectuals on Sociology, Gaming, Science, Politics, Science Fiction, Religion, and whatever the hell else strikes their fancy. There is absolutely no reason why you should read this blog. None. Seriously. Go hit your back button. It's up in the upper left-hand corner of your browser... it says "Back." Don't say we didn't warn you.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A quick aside for the monks...

To respond briefly to your questions and remarks:

(1) There are, in fact, forty-seven chapters plus an epilogue and afterword in that darn book. This means we have a ways to go yet, although you are far from alone in your amazement. My wife has already warned me that after this I am not to do another of these shit-birds for a long time. You're welcome to try to reason with her, but I rather doubt your chances.

(2) The signet ring is working out wonderfully, but I keep accidentally beaning undergrads with the scepter. Then again, maybe it's more of an "on purpose" kind of thing.

(3) I take that as a compliment since monomania at least implies that my mind is otherwise sound. That's quite an improvement, when you think about it!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter